The inaugural Icon Awards recognizes distinguished men and women over the age of 60 for their notable sustained success and strong leadership within and outside the field of law.
- Must have a long standing commitment to the Missouri legal community.
- Must be 60 years old or more.
- May be self-nominated or nominated by another person.
- Only one individual may be nominated per company.
- Nominees may currently be in the workforce or retired.
- Must hold or have held a senior management-level position with significant authority in decision making for their organization.
Fill out the form below, or click here to nominate.
Nominations close March 23
SAVE THE DATE
11:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
Friday, June 1
Missouri Athletic Club, St. Louis
Questions? Contact Kathleen Maugh at 314.558.3202 or firstname.lastname@example.org