Synergetics to sell some surgical equipment assets
O’Fallon-based Synergetics USA Inc. has agreed to sell some of its surgical equipment assets to Michigan-based Stryker Corp. The purchase price was not disclosed.
Synergetics said the agreement calls for it to sell marketing and sales assets relating to the Omni ultrasonic aspirator console products, used in surgery and manufactured by Mutoh Co. Ltd. in Japan. The Omni product line accounted for approximately $3.5 million of Synergetics’ revenue during the 12 months ending Oct. 31, said company President and CEO David M. Hable, in a news release.
The deal also calls for Synergetics to make and supply the instrument tips and other disposable products associated with the Omni line. Those products accounted for $4.1 million of the company’s revenue during the same time period, Hable said.
St. Peters issues business licenses
The city of St. Peters issued business licenses in October to the following entities:
- AAIM Employees Association, located in Suite 225 at 5988 Mid Rivers Mall Drive;
- TR Clark Enterprises LLC, 404 Jungermann Road;
- NuTech Restoration Services LLC, 107 Boone Hills Drive;
- Speed and Specialties LLC, located in Suite D at 2115 Parkway Drive;
- Checkered Flag Auto Sales, 316 Main St.;
- Laboratory Corporation of America, 7030 Mexico Road;
- International Promotions Inc., 1600 Mid Rivers Mall Drive;
- Dead Sea Spa, 1600 Mid Rivers Mall Drive;
- DVA Renal Healthcare Inc., located in Suite A at 300 First Executive Drive;
- Fidelis Financial Planning LLC, 93 Centre Pointe Drive;
- Claudia Marin Photography LLC (home business), 12 Cedarwood Court;
- A.K. Chiropractic Center PC, 4127 Mexico Road;
- Wireless Vision LLC, 6161 Mid Rivers Mall Drive; and
- Apple Cleaners Inc., 6207 Mid Rivers Mall Drive.
St. Charles posts a healthy list of new businesses
St. Charles has released the list of businesses that applied in September and October for licenses to operate inside the city. They are:
- Ahtah Sanctuary, 566 First Capitol Drive. Telephone: 636-634-1936;
- Big Daddy’s Taxidermy Studio, 901 N. Second St. Telephone: 636-724-7300;
- Boar Run Bbq Co., 2675 W. Clay St. Telephone: 636-724-3344;
- FCM Direct Lenders, 3325 Shutten St. Telephone: 913-839-0438;
- Garvey Décor, 1 Garvey Parkway. Telephone: 636-447-1113;
- Grand Opera House Banquet, 311 N. Main St. Telephone: 314-406-3783;
- Interacting LLC, 566 First Capi-tol Drive. Telephone: 636-237-3338;
- Java Dave’s Coffee Shop, 3833 Elm St. Telephone: 636-724-0605;
- Laben-Mia Salon, 1411 S. First Capitol Drive. Telephone: 636-925-8599;
- Lococo House B&B St. Charles, 1309 N. Fifth St. Telephone: 636-493-9060;
- Lotus Floral Co., 1394 S. Fifth St. Telephone: 636-724-8600;
- Moto Mart (new owner), 3750 New Town Blvd. Telephone: 636-724-5774;
- Nana Jane’s/Plain Jane LLC, 125 N. Main St. Telephone: 636-925-2442;
- Quantcor Inc., 1600 N. Second St. Telephone: 636-578-4667;
- Taqueria El Pueblito, 1411 S. First Capitol Drive. Telephone: 636-724-3180;
- Academic Excellence, 3208 Rue Royale. Telephone: 314-822-7116;
- Anchor Hypnosis Center LLC, 1360 S. Fifth St. Telephone: 636-734-8466;
- Carol’s Treasure Chest, 343 N. Main St. Telephone: 636-925-2100;
- China House of St. Charles, 1325 Bass Pro Drive. Telephone: 636-724-8338;
- Clubhouse Café & Catering, 2436 W. Clay St. Telephone: 636-724-0294;
- Component Force LLC, mailing address P.O. Box 917, St. Charles, MO, 63302. Telephone: 636-724-5393;
- Java G’s/She Enterprise LLC, 2031 Old Highway 94 South. Telephone: 636-940-2430;
- Jeffrey Erwin (home business), 2417 St. Robert Lane. Telephone: 636-278-0390;
- Life Changers, 8 Westbury Drive. Telephone: 314-973-8007;
- Make It Meaningful Too, 523-S. Main St. Telephone: 636-498-1203;
- Metro The Salon (new owner), 136 S. Main St. Telephone: 636-724-7676;
- Procolour Salon & Cosmetics, 317 Droste Road. Telephone: 314-910-1053;
- Rodney Clossum Ma LPC, 1360 S. Fifth St. Telephone: 314-914-4714; and
- Victory Packaging LP (new owner), 3861 Fountain Lakes Parkway. Telephone: 713-961-3299.
Land sales announced
Christian Brothers Automotive has bought a three-quarter-acre lot at Belleau Commercial at Mexico Road in O’Fallon from Hoerman Family LP, according to Cissell Mueller, who represented the seller. Hovis Properties represented the buyer.
Cissell Mueller also represented 6900 Clayton Co., which sold 15.2 acres at Tom Ginnever Avenue at Homefield Boulevard in O’Fallon, to M.S. Gold LLC. The buyer was not represented.
The purchase price for each property was not disclosed.
Ameristar sees revenues rise for October
Ameristar Casinos Inc. saw revenues at its St. Charles casino rise by 7 percent in October when compared to a year ago. Ameristar took in almost $23.8 million last month. It is the second straight month the St. Charles casino has seen a 7 percent hike, according to figures released by the Missouri Gaming Commission.
The gambling operator saw 345,038 customers walk through its door in October, an increase of 15 percent when compared to October 2008. However, the average amount each patron lost at the casino, $68.92, is down slightly from a year ago.