Recent Articles from Donna Walter
An automatic software upgrade shut down the Missouri eFiling and Case.net systems in a number of circuits Monday.
Public officials from the St. Louis region on Tuesday morning released a plan to reduce youth violence over the next three years.
When the Missouri Legislature passed a law that bars local governments from enacting mortgage lending-related ordinances, it mooted the controversy between St. Louis County and the banks that challenged its law.
The owner of a Granite City apartment building agreed to pay $700,000 to a man injured in a fall from a second-story balcony.
Clayton attorney Ken Heinz is leading the effort to build the Veterans Memorial Gazebo at The Heights community center in Richmond Heights.
The clinic will focus on taking veterans’ claims to the Board of Veterans’ Appeals and to the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
The associate circuit judge has been suspended without pay for the last six months.
- Criminal Law: Child Abuse-Sufficiency Of Evidence-Closing Argument
- Civil Rights: Religious Freedom-RLUIPA-Res Judicata
- Civil Practice: Res Judicata-Stop Work Order
- Immigration: Drug Conviction-Removability-Overbreadth of State Offense
- Civil Practice: Asset Forfeiture-Sanctions
- Civil Rights: Due Process-Failure to State Claim
- Probate : Revocable Trust – Amendment – Reformation
- Employer – Employee : Unpaid Commissions – At-Will Status
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Effectiveness Of Counsel – Conflict Of Interest
- Appellate Practice : Jurisdiction – Final Judgment
- Domestic Relations : Parenting Plan – Child Support
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Guilty Plea – Sentence Advice
- Supreme Court weighs lagging symptoms in work comp case
- New accommodation rights for pregnant workers offer broad protections
- Clark named as next Eastern District chief judge
- Russell reflects on change as women take charge of Missouri’s legal system
- NCAA scores positive gender equity review from St. Louis firm
- Big improvements for Missouri bar takers | List of bar passers
- Athena Dickson named vice-president of Missouri Bar
- Legal Limelight: Bill Bay, Partner, Thompson Coburn, St. Louis