Leadership Council on Legal Diversity selected 19 attorneys from Missouri for its 2023 programs out of its nearly 950 participants.
Kansas City Municipal Court is hosting this year’s National Domestic Violence Court Open House.
Denise Delcore, previously of Polsinelli’s Kansas City office, has joined FisherBroyles in Washington, D.C., as a partner.
John P. Rogers has been inducted as a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers.
Brown & James has named Agota Peterfy as chair of its Diversity Equity & Inclusion Committee. She served as a member of the committee for several years before taking her leadership role.
Sandberg Phoenix & von Gontard has added two attorneys to its Kansas City office as part of the firm’s health law practice group.
Judge Renée Hardin-Tammons was formally sworn into the Missouri Court of Appeals Eastern District on March 16.
Gregory D. Omer, formerly the chief legal officer for Central Bancompany, has joined Armstrong Teasdale’s St. Louis office as a partner.
Alexandra A. Henson has joined Carnahan Evans as an associate in the firm’s estate planning group.
The 6th Circuit Judicial Commission has selected three candidates for an associate circuit judge vacancy after the retirement of Judge Dennis C. Eckold.
John Kemppainen has been named a director in the Clayton office of Galloway, Johnson, Tompkins, Burr & Smith. Kemppainen and two other attorneys left the same firm to join Galloway.
Attorney Tyler Friedrich has joined Sandberg Phoenix’s Kansas City office.
- Criminal Law: Child Abuse-Sufficiency Of Evidence-Closing Argument
- Civil Rights: Religious Freedom-RLUIPA-Res Judicata
- Civil Practice: Res Judicata-Stop Work Order
- Immigration: Drug Conviction-Removability-Overbreadth of State Offense
- Civil Practice: Asset Forfeiture-Sanctions
- Civil Rights: Due Process-Failure to State Claim
- Probate : Revocable Trust – Amendment – Reformation
- Employer – Employee : Unpaid Commissions – At-Will Status
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Effectiveness Of Counsel – Conflict Of Interest
- Appellate Practice : Jurisdiction – Final Judgment
- Domestic Relations : Parenting Plan – Child Support
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Guilty Plea – Sentence Advice
- Cole County prosecutor loses third Sunshine Law appeal
- Supreme Court weighs lagging symptoms in work comp case
- New accommodation rights for pregnant workers offer broad protections
- Clark named as next Eastern District chief judge
- Russell reflects on change as women take charge of Missouri’s legal system
- NCAA scores positive gender equity review from St. Louis firm
- Big improvements for Missouri bar takers | List of bar passers
- Athena Dickson named vice-president of Missouri Bar