Jared Hausmann has been promoted to shareholder at Simmons Hanly Conroy’s Alton, Illinois office.
Robert A. Bruce has been named partner at Kansas City employment law firm Doyle & Associates, which is making a name change to Doyle & Bruce on Jan. 1, 2023.
Brian Walsh, a partner of Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner, has been appointed as a judge in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court of the Eastern District of Missouri.
Josh Divine and Ray Wagner are joining incoming Attorney General Andrew Bailey as his senior staff.
The Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association presented awards to seven of its members during the organization’s 138th Annual Meeting on Dec. 9 at the Sheraton Hotel Crown Center in Kansas City.
The 21st Circuit Judicial Commission has nominated three St. Louis County associate circuit judges for potential elevation to the circuit bench.
The 31st Circuit Judicial Commission has nominated Ann Mills, Kevin James Rapp and Daniel R. Wichmer for a vacancy on the Greene County Circuit Court.
Chris Erker has joined the technology, manufacturing and transportation business unit as a partner in Husch Blackwell’s St. Louis office.
Legal Services of Eastern Missouri’s offices are moving to the Peabody Plaza building in downtown St. Louis by late January.
Polsinelli has named Jane E. Arnold co-chair of the firm’s national business department.
Gov. Mike Parson on Dec. 16 announced the appointment of two judges to the 31st Judicial Circuit in Greene County.
Christian B. Taylor has joined the Sader Law Firm, a bankruptcy-focused firm in Kansas City, as an associate attorney.
- Criminal Law: Child Abuse-Sufficiency Of Evidence-Closing Argument
- Civil Rights: Religious Freedom-RLUIPA-Res Judicata
- Civil Practice: Res Judicata-Stop Work Order
- Immigration: Drug Conviction-Removability-Overbreadth of State Offense
- Civil Practice: Asset Forfeiture-Sanctions
- Civil Rights: Due Process-Failure to State Claim
- Probate : Revocable Trust – Amendment – Reformation
- Employer – Employee : Unpaid Commissions – At-Will Status
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Effectiveness Of Counsel – Conflict Of Interest
- Appellate Practice : Jurisdiction – Final Judgment
- Domestic Relations : Parenting Plan – Child Support
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Guilty Plea – Sentence Advice
- Cole County prosecutor loses third Sunshine Law appeal
- Supreme Court weighs lagging symptoms in work comp case
- New accommodation rights for pregnant workers offer broad protections
- Clark named as next Eastern District chief judge
- Russell reflects on change as women take charge of Missouri’s legal system
- NCAA scores positive gender equity review from St. Louis firm
- Big improvements for Missouri bar takers | List of bar passers
- Athena Dickson named vice-president of Missouri Bar