Town & Country Mayor Jonathan Dalton this month quietly moved to Armstrong Teasdale from Lewis, Rice & Fingersh.
Benjamin Wilson has joined HeplerBroom’s St. Louis office as an associate attorney.
Jamie L. Rodriguez has joined Legal Services of Eastern Missouri as a staff attorney for the Public Benefits Project in the health and welfare unit.
Thompson Coburn has added Aaron D. Lacey as partner in the firm’s St. Louis office.
Colleen O. Zern has joined St. Louis firm Haar & Woods as an associate. She will primarily focus on commercial litigation.
Attorney Jennifer Franklin has joined Polsinelli to assist clients with toxic tort and mass tort matters.
Jim Woodward, clerk of courts for the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri, is retiring from the position he’s held for 14 years.
Casey & Devoti partner Matthew Devoti has been appointed to the Board of Directors of the Gateway Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
F. William “Bill” Human Jr., a St. Louis-area attorney and former mayor of Clayton, died Sunday at age 90.
The Missouri State Administrative Hearing Commission on Feb. 27 unanimously elected attorney Sreenivasa Rao “Sreenu” Dandamudi to serve as president and managing commissioner.
Bryan Cave on Feb. 27 announced that St. Louis partner Kathleen Sherby was elected president of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel.
Evans & Dixon Managing Member Tim Tierney announced in a press release Thursday that the MOney 20 firm had added three attorneys.
- Immigration: Asylum-Withholding of Removal-Appellate Jurisdiction
- Criminal Law: Child Pornography-Bottom-of-Guidelines Sentence-Substantive Reasonableness of Sentence
- Criminal Law: Child Abuse-Sufficiency Of Evidence-Closing Argument
- Civil Rights: Religious Freedom-RLUIPA-Res Judicata
- Civil Practice: Res Judicata-Stop Work Order
- Immigration: Drug Conviction-Removability-Overbreadth of State Offense
- Civil Practice: Asset Forfeiture-Sanctions
- Civil Rights: Due Process-Failure to State Claim
- Probate : Revocable Trust – Amendment – Reformation
- Employer – Employee : Unpaid Commissions – At-Will Status
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Effectiveness Of Counsel – Conflict Of Interest
- Appellate Practice : Jurisdiction – Final Judgment
- Nurse entitled to disability benefits despite working months after accident, Supreme Court rules
- Eastern District rules 10 cases against TitleMax may proceed without arbitration
- Supreme Court declines to hear Republican appeals on abortion ballot initiatives
- Cole County jury awards $1.56 billion in Roundup case headed for appeal
- Jury gives massive award after fleeing suspect causes fatal crash
- 8th Circuit tosses suit claiming false sale prices
- Attorney general releases report on Kim Gardner investigation
- Legal Limelight: Jason C. Smith, Office Managing Partner, Spencer Fane