Maggie LaMore has joined Legal Services of Eastern Missouri as a staff attorney with the Children’s Legal Alliance.
Abbie Crites-Leoni is scheduled to take over for retiring Judge Lewis Blanton in March.
The Missouri Supreme Court on Tuesday accepted Howard Wittner’s (left, in picture) surrendering of his license and disbarred him.
St. Louis-based Evans & Dixon has hired Aimee Davenport from Lathrop & Gage to head up its newly-opened office in Columbia.
Polsinelli’s Grace Day has announced that she will retire at the end of October.
Erwin Switzer, of Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale in St. Louis, has edited the 544-page update of the American Bar Association treatise, “Consumer Protection Law Developments.”
Former Missouri Secretary of State Robin Carnahan has joined Washington, D.C.-based Albright Stonebridge Group as a senior director.
E. Ben Thames Jr. is a newly elected partner in the St. Louis office of Hawkins Parnell Thackston & Young.
The 31st Circuit Judicial Commission has selected three nominees for an associate circuit judge position in Greene County.
The associate circuit judge has been suspended without pay for the last six months.
Gov. Jay Nixon has appointed Daniel Hall, of Columbia, to the Missouri Public Service Commission.
The attorney says the posts are protected speech, while the prosecutor says they are attempts to damage her reputation.
- Criminal Law: Child Abuse-Sufficiency Of Evidence-Closing Argument
- Civil Rights: Religious Freedom-RLUIPA-Res Judicata
- Civil Practice: Res Judicata-Stop Work Order
- Immigration: Drug Conviction-Removability-Overbreadth of State Offense
- Civil Practice: Asset Forfeiture-Sanctions
- Civil Rights: Due Process-Failure to State Claim
- Probate : Revocable Trust – Amendment – Reformation
- Employer – Employee : Unpaid Commissions – At-Will Status
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Effectiveness Of Counsel – Conflict Of Interest
- Appellate Practice : Jurisdiction – Final Judgment
- Domestic Relations : Parenting Plan – Child Support
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Guilty Plea – Sentence Advice
- Medical privacy violation different than medical malpractice, reversal says
- Man, surrogate should have known child did not share his genes
- Friends on the court: The changing dynamics of Supreme Court justices’ relationships
- Supreme Court hears challenge to KC police funding
- Missouri Lawyers Media’s legal coverage commended
- Cole County prosecutor loses third Sunshine Law appeal
- Supreme Court weighs lagging symptoms in work comp case
- New accommodation rights for pregnant workers offer broad protections