Jillian Dent has been promoted to partner at Stueve Siegel Hanson.
Lewis Rice has launched a design and luxury practice group that represents clients in the fashion, apparel and beauty industry.
The Washburn University School of Law cut the ribbon on its new state-of-the-art building in Topeka, Kansas, on July 21.
The Appellate Judicial Commission will interview 22 applicants in August to succeed Judge George W. Draper III on the Missouri Supreme Court.
The 31st Circuit Judicial Commission has selected two panels of finalists for judicial openings in Greene County.
St. Louis Circuit Attorney Gabe Gore has appointed retired Judge Booker Shaw as a special assistant circuit attorney to assist his office in reviewing the conviction of Christopher Dunn.
Five more assistant circuit attorneys have joined the St. Louis Circuit Attorney’s Office, bringing the total of new “key hires” to 14 since Circuit Attorney Gabe Gore assumed office on May 30, the office announced.
Well-known attorney Marvin E. “Bunky” Wright died on July 14, 2023, in Columbia, according to his obituary. He was 86 years old.
For the first time in Legal Aid of Western Missouri’s history, the organization’s top leaders and board officers are all women.
Armstrong Teasdale has appointed three partners to its compensation committee, including Michael Jefferies.
When Husch Blackwell Chief Executive Paul Eberle steps down, Jamie Lawless will step into his role, the firm announced July 10.
Jeff Spray has joined the litigation and dispute resolution practice group as of-counsel in Spencer Fane’s Cape Girardeau office.
- Criminal Law: Child Abuse-Sufficiency Of Evidence-Closing Argument
- Civil Rights: Religious Freedom-RLUIPA-Res Judicata
- Civil Practice: Res Judicata-Stop Work Order
- Immigration: Drug Conviction-Removability-Overbreadth of State Offense
- Civil Practice: Asset Forfeiture-Sanctions
- Civil Rights: Due Process-Failure to State Claim
- Probate : Revocable Trust – Amendment – Reformation
- Employer – Employee : Unpaid Commissions – At-Will Status
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Effectiveness Of Counsel – Conflict Of Interest
- Appellate Practice : Jurisdiction – Final Judgment
- Domestic Relations : Parenting Plan – Child Support
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Guilty Plea – Sentence Advice
- Cole County prosecutor loses third Sunshine Law appeal
- Supreme Court weighs lagging symptoms in work comp case
- New accommodation rights for pregnant workers offer broad protections
- Clark named as next Eastern District chief judge
- Russell reflects on change as women take charge of Missouri’s legal system
- NCAA scores positive gender equity review from St. Louis firm
- Big improvements for Missouri bar takers | List of bar passers
- Athena Dickson named vice-president of Missouri Bar