Photos from the 2022 annual meeting of The Missouri Bar in Springfield.
Photos by Chuck Ramsay for Legal Services of Eastern Missouri RELATED: See more photo galleries
A week after the last flash flood in St. Louis, a line of people seeking free legal advice wrapped around the corner of the Friendly Temple entrance on Aug. 11.
St. Louis’ first four retired women judges saw their portraits unveiled on July 21 in St. Louis Circuit Court.
Among the honorees were two former U.S. senators, five current and former judges and seven founders or managing partners of a law firm.
About 11 attorneys, their family members and a law student represented the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis in the June 26 St. Louis Pride parade.
The unveiling of the Freedom Suits Memorial on Monday, June 20 has been more than a decade in the making.
Photos from Judge Ellen Dunne's courtroom, which was decorated for two dozen weddings on May 25, 2022.
Photos from the 2022 Missouri Lawyers Awards event.
For the judges and staff of the Jackson County Circuit Court, the end of renovations at the downtown Kansas City courthouse has been a long time coming.
Legal Services of Eastern Missouri held its 30th Justice For All Ball on Feb. 29, 2020, at The Ritz-Carlton St. Louis in Clayton. Photos courtesy Chuck Ramsay for Legal Services of Eastern Missouri
- Immigration: Asylum-Withholding of Removal-Appellate Jurisdiction
- Criminal Law: Child Pornography-Bottom-of-Guidelines Sentence-Substantive Reasonableness of Sentence
- Criminal Law: Child Abuse-Sufficiency Of Evidence-Closing Argument
- Civil Rights: Religious Freedom-RLUIPA-Res Judicata
- Civil Practice: Res Judicata-Stop Work Order
- Immigration: Drug Conviction-Removability-Overbreadth of State Offense
- Civil Practice: Asset Forfeiture-Sanctions
- Civil Rights: Due Process-Failure to State Claim
- Probate : Revocable Trust – Amendment – Reformation
- Employer – Employee : Unpaid Commissions – At-Will Status
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Effectiveness Of Counsel – Conflict Of Interest
- Appellate Practice : Jurisdiction – Final Judgment
- Nurse entitled to disability benefits despite working months after accident, Supreme Court rules
- Eastern District rules 10 cases against TitleMax may proceed without arbitration
- Supreme Court declines to hear Republican appeals on abortion ballot initiatives
- Cole County jury awards $1.56 billion in Roundup case headed for appeal
- Jury gives massive award after fleeing suspect causes fatal crash
- 8th Circuit tosses suit claiming false sale prices
- Attorney general releases report on Kim Gardner investigation
- Legal Limelight: Jason C. Smith, Office Managing Partner, Spencer Fane