In this special feature from Missouri Lawyers Media, we examine some of the best-known and hardest working managing partners of law firms in Missouri.
The digital edition of Top Managing Partners 2023.
In 2020, Roman Wuller ascended to the top job of the firm where he’s spent his whole career.
Mike Ward leads both his law firm and its busy appellate practice, which routinely achieves wins in the Missouri Supreme Court and state and federal appellate courts.
Rick Walsh leads what is, as of 2022, Missouri’s 10th largest law firm.
Until 2021, the office managing partner for Spencer Fane’s largest office was also the head of the entire firm.
Bob Tomaso has led Husch Blackwell’s St. Louis office, one of the firm’s largest operations, since 1993.
Earlier this year, Elizabeth Shocklee became first woman to serve in the top leadership role of Evans & Dixon in the firm’s 78-year history.
Cara Rose leads Franke Schultz & Mullen’s Springfield office, which serves the Kansas City-based defense firm’s clients in southern Missouri and northern Arkansas.
Since 2017, Vincent Reese has served as managing partner of Mickes O’Toole, a firm notable not only for its focus on education law but also as one of the largest minority-owned firms in the state.
Pat Rasche became the managing partner of Armstrong Teasdale in June 2021, inheriting the role from the firm’s now-chairman, David Braswell.
Jennifer Price leads the well-known Kansas City trial firm of Shaffer Lombardo Shurin, which in 2022 became a majority woman-owned business.
- Criminal Law: Child Abuse-Sufficiency Of Evidence-Closing Argument
- Civil Rights: Religious Freedom-RLUIPA-Res Judicata
- Civil Practice: Res Judicata-Stop Work Order
- Immigration: Drug Conviction-Removability-Overbreadth of State Offense
- Civil Practice: Asset Forfeiture-Sanctions
- Civil Rights: Due Process-Failure to State Claim
- Probate : Revocable Trust – Amendment – Reformation
- Employer – Employee : Unpaid Commissions – At-Will Status
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Effectiveness Of Counsel – Conflict Of Interest
- Appellate Practice : Jurisdiction – Final Judgment
- Domestic Relations : Parenting Plan – Child Support
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Guilty Plea – Sentence Advice
- New accommodation rights for pregnant workers offer broad protections
- Clark named as next Eastern District chief judge
- Russell reflects on change as women take charge of Missouri’s legal system
- NCAA scores positive gender equity review from St. Louis firm
- Big improvements for Missouri bar takers | List of bar passers
- Athena Dickson named vice-president of Missouri Bar
- Legal Limelight: Bill Bay, Partner, Thompson Coburn, St. Louis
- NIL new to college world, but not novel