- How do I subscribe to Missouri Lawyers Media’s Publications?
To subscribe, simply click here, or click on “Subscribe” at the top of the homepage or call Customer Service at 877-615-9536 (Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 7:00pm Central Time).
- How do I purchase copies of special sections?
Special sections are available for purchase in our store.
- How do I find my account number?
Your 7-digit account number can be found on your subscription welcome email, on your newspaper label, or in any mailed notices sent from us. Please call Customer Service at 877-615-9536 (Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 7:00pm Central Time) if you have trouble locating your account number.
- How can I find the expiration date of my subscription?
With your username and password, you can access the Account Center from our home page. Your expiration date is clearly marked in the upper left corner of the Account Center. If you do not have a username and password, please register and then visit the Account Center again.
- What is my username and/or password?
You need to register online to create a username and password. Your username will be the email address you used when ordering your subscription. If you know your username but not your password, go to the login page and click “forgot password.” Lastly, if you do not know either username or password, please call Customer Service at 877-615-9536 (Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 7:00pm Central Time) for help.
- Can more than one person use the same username and password?
No. You cannot share usernames and passwords. Our website allows access for only one user per subscription.
- How do I register for digital access?
You must be a subscriber to gain access to locked-down and subscriber-only content. Click here to register your account for online access, or go to the subscribe page from the home page. Once there, click “Register your account for online access” and enter the requested information. Your 7-digit account number can be found on your subscription welcome email, on your newspaper label, or in any mailed notices sent from us. Once you are logged in, you can access need-to-read content, manage the delivery of your subscription, renew online and much more.
- How do I access the digital edition?
Only Missouri Lawyers Weekly has a digital edition. You must be a subscriber to read the Digital Edition, an exact replica of the newspaper. On our home page, scroll down until you see a copy of the paper and a mention of the digital edition. Click and enter your username and password when prompted.
- Why doesn’t my login work?
- Some of our web sites have advanced subscription levels and offer news and information from multiple publications. Make sure you are accessing articles from the publication you subscribed to.
- Clear your cookies & browser history and try again.
- If you continue to have problems, please call Customer Service at 877-615-9536 (Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 7:00pm Central Time).
- How do I change my mailing or email address?
With your username and password, you can change your address in the Account Center from our home page. Once there you can change your Delivery and Contact Information as well as your Online Account login. If you do not have a username and password, please register and then visit the Account Center again.
- When will I receive the special offer I was promised with my paid subscription?
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to be processed and your gift to be shipped.
- Why am I no longer receiving my email alert?
Several things can affect the delivery of your email to your inbox. The three most common reasons are:
- Your email was stopped by a spam filter. Check you Spam or Junk folder to see if our messages ended up there. Check with your IT department about whitelisting our emails.
- You may have opted out of receiving messages from us. To sign up again, call Customer Service at 877-615-9536 (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time).
- Your email may have bounced or rejected mail from us in the past which prevents our servers from emailing to your address again. Please call Customer Service at 877-615-9536 (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time) for help.
- How can I find out more about Missouri Lawyers Media events?
The latest information about Missouri Lawyers Weekly events is on our events page.
To purchase photos from special events, go to our photo page and click on the event in which you are interested.
- Why didn’t I receive my paper today?
There are several steps you can take to find out why you did not receive your paper today:
- Confirm that your subscription has not expired. With your username and password, access the Account Center from our home page. Your expiration date is clearly marked in the upper left corner of the Account Center. If it has expired, you may renew online or call Customer Service at 877-615-9536 (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time) to renew over the phone.
- Verify your mailing address. Your delivery information is also found in the Account Center. You can make any changes you need right there. Then call us at 877-615-9536 (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time) and we will send your missing copy to you right away.
- Call or email Customer Service at 877-615-9536 (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time) or email@example.com. Sometimes there are problems with the Post Office or a local carrier. We will track down the problem and get your delivery problem resolved.
- Where can I obtain back issues of the newspaper?
Email John Reno or call him at 314-558-3242.
- How do I stop the delivery of my newspapers when I go on vacation?
Please call Customer Service at 877-615-9536 (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time).
- What are the differences between subscription types and how much do they cost?
You can compare subscription rates and the benefits of each type of subscription on our compare page. From the home page, click “Subscribe” then scroll to the middle of the page and click “Compare plans here.”
- Can I pay by check over the phone?
No, all checks must be mailed to Bridgetower Media, Subscription Services, SDS 12-2632, PO Box 86, Minneapolis, MN 55486.
- Why do I need to send payment to Minneapolis and not to the local address?
Our accounting department is located in Minneapolis. Payments are processed faster, meaning your subscription starts quicker, if payment is sent directly to Minneapolis.
- Why can’t I renew my subscription online?
You can renew your subscription online only if the rate and term of the subscription have not changed. Click here to login and renew your current subscription, or go to the subscribe page from the home page. Once there, click “Renew your subscription” and log into your account. If you are unable to renew online, please call Customer Service at 877-615-9536 (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time) for help.
- How can I get a receipt of my payment?
To get a receipt of your payment for tax or other purpose, log into the Account Center from our home page and click “View Order History.”
- How can I avoid the hassle of getting renewal notices?
You can request that your subscription renew automatically every year with our AutoRenew option. Your credit card will be charged the 15th of the month (or closest business day) one month prior to your expiration date at the rate effective at the time of your renewal. Plus, an extra four weeks will be added to your subscription as a bonus. If you know you will renew, make it easy with AutoRenew and never get subscription reminders by mail, email or phone again. Call Customer Service at 877-615-9536 (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time) to activate your AutoRenewal subscription.
- What is the AutoRenew option?
AutoRenew allows you to subscribe without the flurry of annoying renewal notices and phone calls. Your credit card is charged safely and automatically the 15th of the month (or closest business day) one month prior to your expiration date at the rate effective at the time of your renewal.
You can choose between two AutoRenew options:
- Annual subscribers: Once a year your credit card is charged. You will receive four extra weeks added to your subscription every year when you change your subscription to Annual AutoRenew.
- Monthly subscribers: Every month your credit card is charged a small fraction of the annual rate. In the first 30 days of a monthly auto-renew option, you may be charged twice, once before and once on the 15th of that month. This will represent payment for the first two months and will happen only once.
To make the switch to AutoRenew, please call Customer Service at 877-615-9536 (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time).
- Why was my credit card automatically charged?
You chose to renew your subscription automatically. In doing so, your credit card was charged the 15th of the month (or closest business day) one month prior to your expiration date at the rate effective at the time of your renewal. If you feel your credit card was charged in error, please call Customer Service at 877-615-9536 (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time).
- Why did my subscription expire when I know payment was mailed?
Sometimes payments are made late and the check is not processed in time to catch that last week of your subscription. But more often than not the payment is mailed without an order form or account number noted on the check. Please ask your accounting department to add this information when sending us payment so your renewal can be expedited. You can also switch to AutoRenew for automatic renewal and guarantee you never miss a beat.
- How do I submit a letter to the editor?
To submit a letter to the editor, simply go to our feedback page and fill out the required fields.
- How can I avoid being overcharged / scammed for my subscription renewal?
We’ve recently been made aware of an issue in our industry about customer subscription renewal payments being collected by unauthorized companies. While no one has reported this issue to our customer service department, we have been notified by other news providers that this has happened to their customers.
If you receive a renewal notice from any entity claiming to represent
Missouri Lawyers Media other than:
- Bridgetower Media
- Alini Magazine Services
- EBSCO Information Services
- William S. Hein & Company
- Wolper Information Services
Or you are asked to mail your payment anywhere other than:
- PO Box 86, Minneapolis, MN
- PO Box 1667, Minneapolis, MN
You are likely being targeted by an unauthorized company evidently wishing to overcharge you for your subscription renewal.
If you are not certain that your renewal notice is legitimate, please contact our customer service department at 1-877-615-9536 (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time) and we will assist you.
- How do I get information about buying a reprint or plaque?
Call Lisa Arnold, Licensing and Content Coordinator, at 717-323-5213 or email Lisa at LArnold@bridgetowermedia.com.
- How do I get additional help?
For any other questions regarding your subscription, please call Customer Service at 877-615-9536 (Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 7:00pm Central Time) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Verdicts & Settlements
- How do I submit a Verdicts & Settlements report?
The best way is to fill out our online form. You don’t even have to be a subscriber. You can access it at http://verdicts.molawyersmedia.com. Click on ‘Submit Verdicts and Settlements’ in the top right-hand corner and provide as much information as you can. If a field doesn’t apply to your case, leave it blank. You will receive an email confirming that we received your submission.
- I want to submit a settlement report, but the amount was confidential. Can I do that?
Yes, as long as the other information, such as the parties’ and attorneys’ names, is disclosed. In the box for total value, list $0.00, and in the breakdown box below it, insert the word ‘confidential.’ (The system won’t accept a report that leaves the dollar amount blank.) For further guidelines on what a report must include, please click here.
- I tried to submit a report online, but I got an error message. What do I do now?
You may call our office at 314-421-1880. Some errors are simple to fix. Other times the site may be temporarily down. If the simple fixes don’t solve the problem, you can email your case information to email@example.com.
- I submitted a report last week, but it hasn’t appeared in the newspaper yet. What’s going on?
We appreciate receiving case reports from attorneys. They’re an invaluable resource for our readers. After a report is submitted, it’s assigned to one of our reporters. That person reviews the information, interviews the lawyers for both sides, and otherwise reports on the case, just as we handle other types of news. It takes a little time, and reports aren’t published in the paper or the online database until that process is completed.
Foreclosures / Public Notices / Public Records
- How can I get access to your foreclosure listings?
To get access to our foreclosure listings, you will need to purchase a subscription to one or more of the following: Kansas City Daily Record, St. Louis Countian, St. Louis Daily Record, or Jefferson Countian. Subscribers will be able to view listings in the area for which their paper covers.
- How do I find out who has tax liens placed against them?
To locate information on tax liens: In the navigation bar, go to ‘Public Records’ => ‘Tax Liens’ and select the area for which your subscription covers.
- How do I find information about who has filed for Chapter 7/Chapter 13 bankruptcy in Missouri?
To locate Chapter 7/Chapter 13 filings: In the navigation bar, go to ‘Public Records’ => ‘New Suits’ and choose the region for the paper to which you’re subscribed. Scroll down the page until you see ‘Bankruptcy Court.’
- What does it mean when I see XXX in a street address?
If you see XXX in place of the street address, you do not have access to that particular public notice. Subscribers only see public notices from the publications to which they subscribe. For more information on subscriptions, go to the subscription page or you can contact Customer Service at 877-615-9536 (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time).