The ICON Awards recognize distinguished men and women age 60 and older
for their notable, sustained success and strong leadership within and outside the field of law.
- Must have a long standing commitment to the Missouri legal community.
- Must be 60 years old or more.
- May be self-nominated or nominated by another person.
- Only one individual may be nominated per company.
- Nominees may currently be in the workforce or retired.
- Must hold or have held a senior management-level position with significant authority in decision making for their organization.
Questions? Contact Johnny Aguirre at 314.558.3257 or firstname.lastname@example.org