The ICON Awards recognize distinguished men and women age 60 and older for their notable, sustained success and strong leadership within and outside the field of law.
The nomination form for this award is at the bottom of this page.
Nomination deadline is Friday, March 27.
For ticket, sponsorship, and event information, contact Johnny Aguirre at 314-558-3257 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have a long standing commitment to the Missouri legal community.
- Must be 60 years old or more.
- May be self-nominated or nominated by another person.
- Only one individual may be nominated per company.
- Nominees may currently be in the workforce or retired.
- Must hold or have held a senior management-level position with significant authority in decision-making for their organization.