Sven Fickeler, senior corporate counsel at Bunzl Distribution USA, has been elected president of the St. Louis chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel.
Chapter members also elected officers and members of its board of directors for 2021. They are:
- Kate Krebel of Leonardo DRS Inc., vice president/president-elect
- Jennifer Herner of MiTek Inc., treasurer:
- Beverly Garner of Bunge North America Inc., secretary
- Brian Parsons of Centene Corp., immediate past president.
The 2021 board of directors includes:
- Jennifer Feldhaus of Centene Corp., advocacy
- Tyrus R. Ulmer of The Boeing Company, Corporate Counsel Institute
- Danielle Langeneckert of Ascension Group, communications
- Tamee Reese of AT&T Services Inc., diversity
- Kate Molamphy of ICL Americas and Erika Schenk of World Wide Technology Inc., General Counsel Forum
- Anthony “Jay” Repaso of Mastercard, annual golf/spa event
- Pam Howlett of Bayer and Margy Weisman, law school relations
- Vikas Sunkari of SSM Health, membership
- Toni Douaihy of Macy’s Inc., practice area networking-labor and employment
- Brian Parsons of Centene Corp., past president council chair
- Patricia Duft of Medtronics Inc., pro bono
- Geoffrey Grammar of Ameren Services, professional development
- John Farmer of Charter Communications Inc., programs
- Chrissy Teske of Commerce Bancshares Inc., social
- Denise Whitener of the Wells Fargo Law Department, sponsorship
- Christopher Goddard of Washington University in St. Louis, director.