Cordell & Cordell absorbed The Hais Group into its St. Louis-area office on Aug. 2.
Ryan K. Bratcher has joined Cordell & Cordell as a litigation attorney in the firm’s office in Independence. Before joining the firm, Bratcher practiced in the areas of business litigation, creditors’ rights, contract management and family law. He earned his law degree from Creighton University School of Law.
Drew L. Williams, a litigation attorney, has joined the Chesterfield office of Cordell & Cordell. Williams earned his law degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law. Before joining the firm, he practiced family and appellate law.
Joseph Cordell has spent his career providing resources for fathers in court — a service he said was lacking when he began his own practice. Nearly 30 years later, the firm he co-founded has expanded to include more than 100 offices in 30 states as well as locations in the United Kingdom. The firm exclusively […]
Courtney J. Whiteley has joined Cordell & Cordell as a litigation attorney in its Independence office. Whiteley earned her law degree from Washburn University School of Law. Prior to joining Cordell & Cordell, she practiced family law and landlord-tenant and general civil litigation.
The founders of the domestic-litigation firm Cordell & Cordell in Clayton have committed $5 million to Washington University in St. Louis to establish and endow the Cordell Institute for Policy in Medicine & Law. Joseph and Yvonne Cordell pledged the funds in order to create a space for discussion about the policy-oriented, legal and ethical […]
National domestic litigation firm Cordell & Cordell recently hired associate David Franklin in its St. Louis office.
Cordell & Cordell, the nation’s largest domestic litigation firm focusing on representing men in family law cases, has hired two attorneys in Missouri.
Joseph E. Cordell, principal partner of domestic litigation firm Cordell & Cordell, was installed last month as the 51st president of the American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants.
Cordell & Cordell, a domestic litigation firm focusing on representing men in family law cases, named St. Louis attorney Kristin Zurek as its newest partner.
A recession might just be a good time for a husband to leave his wife, a St. Louis divorce lawyer said. "In the stock market, you buy low and sell high. Why in a divorce would you divorce high and not low?" asked Scott Trout, the managing partner of Cordell & Cordell, a law firm that calls itself "a partner men can count on." Trout stressed that the law firm isn't encouraging divorce but[...]
Sponsoring events may not bring new clients to their waiting rooms, but attorneys agree that the publicity can only help a firm’s name recognition or reputation. And benefits accrue, whether it’s a 350-lawyer firm hosting a series of entrepreneurship conferences or a solo practitioner sponsoring a free-throw shooting contest at a basketball game. Sponsorships remain […]
- Criminal Law: Child Abuse-Sufficiency Of Evidence-Closing Argument
- Civil Rights: Religious Freedom-RLUIPA-Res Judicata
- Civil Practice: Res Judicata-Stop Work Order
- Immigration: Drug Conviction-Removability-Overbreadth of State Offense
- Civil Practice: Asset Forfeiture-Sanctions
- Civil Rights: Due Process-Failure to State Claim
- Probate : Revocable Trust – Amendment – Reformation
- Employer – Employee : Unpaid Commissions – At-Will Status
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Effectiveness Of Counsel – Conflict Of Interest
- Appellate Practice : Jurisdiction – Final Judgment
- Domestic Relations : Parenting Plan – Child Support
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Guilty Plea – Sentence Advice
- Cole County prosecutor loses third Sunshine Law appeal
- Supreme Court weighs lagging symptoms in work comp case
- New accommodation rights for pregnant workers offer broad protections
- Clark named as next Eastern District chief judge
- Russell reflects on change as women take charge of Missouri’s legal system
- NCAA scores positive gender equity review from St. Louis firm
- Big improvements for Missouri bar takers | List of bar passers
- Athena Dickson named vice-president of Missouri Bar