The Jeffrey Witt case is only the latest in a long line of lawyers and judges who were in the news for misdeeds and alleged crimes this year.
The Missouri Supreme Court put St. Peters attorney Frank Conard on a year’s probation for his handling of conflicts of interest and a fee agreement.
The following names are the other 30 attorneys who had publicly available cases in the discipline process by July 16.
The Office of Chief Disciplinary Counsel has alleged St. Peters attorney Frank A. Conard is guilty of misconduct in a Marion County foreclosure case that began almost a decade ago.
It seems the Missouri Commission on Retirement, Removal and Discipline of Judges has taken a dim view of St. Charles County Circuit Court Judge Frank Conard’s handling of two matters. The commission has recommended that the family court judge be reprimanded for amending an order of protection without a hearing and promising an outcome to […]
By Robert E. McAuliffe Jr. A circuit judge is to be suspended for 30 days without pay for misconduct arising out of an incident in which he cited a police chief for contempt of court, the Missouri Supreme Court has ruled. St. Charles County Judge Frank Conard was found guilty, in a disciplinary proceeding, of […]
- Criminal Law: Child Abuse-Sufficiency Of Evidence-Closing Argument
- Civil Rights: Religious Freedom-RLUIPA-Res Judicata
- Civil Practice: Res Judicata-Stop Work Order
- Immigration: Drug Conviction-Removability-Overbreadth of State Offense
- Civil Practice: Asset Forfeiture-Sanctions
- Civil Rights: Due Process-Failure to State Claim
- Probate : Revocable Trust – Amendment – Reformation
- Employer – Employee : Unpaid Commissions – At-Will Status
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Effectiveness Of Counsel – Conflict Of Interest
- Appellate Practice : Jurisdiction – Final Judgment
- Domestic Relations : Parenting Plan – Child Support
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Guilty Plea – Sentence Advice
- Cole County prosecutor loses third Sunshine Law appeal
- Supreme Court weighs lagging symptoms in work comp case
- New accommodation rights for pregnant workers offer broad protections
- Clark named as next Eastern District chief judge
- Russell reflects on change as women take charge of Missouri’s legal system
- NCAA scores positive gender equity review from St. Louis firm
- Big improvements for Missouri bar takers | List of bar passers
- Athena Dickson named vice-president of Missouri Bar