Read more MOney 2019: • Overview • Methodology • New Leaders • The Numbers • Firm Profiles • The Firms • Digital Edition • Shop
essica Liss has been a catalyst for change in the Missouri employment-law landscape. She recently spearheaded the merger of her St. Louis law firm with a boutique-employment firm, is overseeing an upcoming office move as the firm’s managing principal and has become well-known as an expert in the evolving area of transgender law. Liss started […]
Richard L. Connors has joined Jackson Lewis’ Kansas City office as shareholder, the firm recently announced.
Jackson Lewis PC, the management-side labor and employment firm, will jettison a mainstay of associate performance metrics — the number of hours billed — beginning in January.
David A. Martin has joined national workplace law firm Jackson Lewis’ St. Louis office. Martin joins as an associate in the firm’s employment practice, focusing on the defense of employment disputes.
National workplace law firm Jackson Lewis has added Lindsey L. Poling as an associate in the Kansas City office.
Stephanie O. Zorn has joined Jackson Lewis’ St. Louis office as of counsel.
The St. Louis office is the 48th for the firm, which has 670 attorneys and represents only management.
- Criminal Law: Child Abuse-Sufficiency Of Evidence-Closing Argument
- Civil Rights: Religious Freedom-RLUIPA-Res Judicata
- Civil Practice: Res Judicata-Stop Work Order
- Immigration: Drug Conviction-Removability-Overbreadth of State Offense
- Civil Practice: Asset Forfeiture-Sanctions
- Civil Rights: Due Process-Failure to State Claim
- Probate : Revocable Trust – Amendment – Reformation
- Employer – Employee : Unpaid Commissions – At-Will Status
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Effectiveness Of Counsel – Conflict Of Interest
- Appellate Practice : Jurisdiction – Final Judgment
- Domestic Relations : Parenting Plan – Child Support
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Guilty Plea – Sentence Advice
- Supreme Court hears challenge to KC police funding
- Missouri Lawyers Media’s legal coverage commended
- Cole County prosecutor loses third Sunshine Law appeal
- Supreme Court weighs lagging symptoms in work comp case
- New accommodation rights for pregnant workers offer broad protections
- Clark named as next Eastern District chief judge
- Russell reflects on change as women take charge of Missouri’s legal system
- NCAA scores positive gender equity review from St. Louis firm