Lathrop GPM has launched a Closely Held Business Institute that builds on the firm’s long history in representing closely and family held business owners and executives.
Lathrop GPM is offering a new stipend of up to $20,000 designed to attract and retain law students from historically underrepresented groups, including people of color, people with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ+ community.
Carrie Keller has joined Lathrop GPM’s St. Louis office as counsel.
Lathrop GPM has elected Benjamin Struby as one of its newest partners.
Lathrop GPM’s Kansas City office has elevated an attorney to partner and added another attorney as counsel.
Elizabeth “Beth” Haden has joined Lathrop GPM as a partner in its business transactions practice group in the Kansas City office.
Neil Schonert has joined Lathrop GPM’s St. Louis office as counsel in its environmental and tort practice group.
Lathrop GPM has added associate Teresa Hurla to the firm’s Kansas City office.
Lathrop GPM has added Gabrielle Intagliata as an associate in the firm’s litigation and dispute resolution practice group. She is based in the St. Louis office.
Lathrop GPM has added three attorneys to the firm’s St. Louis office and one for its Kansas City office.
Three intellectual property attorneys have left Lathrop GPM to start their own firm, Avant Law Group, in Overland Park, Kansas. Hissan Anis, Justin Poplin and Anna Quinn are the firm’s founding members. Poplin previously served as the chair of Lathrop GPM’s intellectual property prosecution & transactions department. The new firm serves clients of all sizes […]
A Springfield company accused of conspiring to create a national advertising campaign to sell a knock-off cat toy has lost its appeal to reopen the lawsuit against it so it can seek attorneys’ fees. A three-judge panel of the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals on March 17 unanimously affirmed a lower-court ruling granting dismissal […]
- Criminal Law: Child Abuse-Sufficiency Of Evidence-Closing Argument
- Civil Rights: Religious Freedom-RLUIPA-Res Judicata
- Civil Practice: Res Judicata-Stop Work Order
- Immigration: Drug Conviction-Removability-Overbreadth of State Offense
- Civil Practice: Asset Forfeiture-Sanctions
- Civil Rights: Due Process-Failure to State Claim
- Probate : Revocable Trust – Amendment – Reformation
- Employer – Employee : Unpaid Commissions – At-Will Status
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Effectiveness Of Counsel – Conflict Of Interest
- Appellate Practice : Jurisdiction – Final Judgment
- Domestic Relations : Parenting Plan – Child Support
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Guilty Plea – Sentence Advice
- Supreme Court hears challenge to KC police funding
- Missouri Lawyers Media’s legal coverage commended
- Cole County prosecutor loses third Sunshine Law appeal
- Supreme Court weighs lagging symptoms in work comp case
- New accommodation rights for pregnant workers offer broad protections
- Clark named as next Eastern District chief judge
- Russell reflects on change as women take charge of Missouri’s legal system
- NCAA scores positive gender equity review from St. Louis firm