Jami L. Boyles, formerly an attorney at Lewis Rice, has returned to the firm to serve as chief administrative officer.
The St. Louis Arc, a non-profit that provides support for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, named attorney William “Bill” Bolster as the recipient of its 2015 “Superhero for Kids” award.
Lewis, Rice & Fingersh has hired Rachel P. Peterson as an associate in the firm’s Kansas City office.
Two attorneys recently joined Lewis, Rice & Fingersh’s Kansas City office.
Lewis, Rice & Fingersh has added five new attorneys as associates to the firm’s St. Louis office.
Michael R. Thiessen and Lisa A. Veselich join the department as members practicing estate, tax and wealth planning law.
Michael P. Davidson has joined the St. Louis office of Lewis, Rice and Fingersh.
After a dip last year, MOney 20 firm Lewis Rice & Fingersh has regained most of the ground it lost.
Lewis Rice member Scott A. Wissel has been elected president of the Earl E. O’Connor American Inn of Court for the 2014-15 program year.
The St. Louis office of Lewis, Rice & Fingersh announced that Courtney M. Vomund has joined the firm’s corporate department.
Town & Country Mayor Jonathan Dalton this month quietly moved to Armstrong Teasdale from Lewis, Rice & Fingersh.
Lewis, Rice & Fingersh has appointed Ronald A. Norwood as chairman of the firm’s diversity and inclusion committee and Bridget G. Hoy as vice chair.
- Immigration: Asylum-Withholding of Removal-Appellate Jurisdiction
- Criminal Law: Child Pornography-Bottom-of-Guidelines Sentence-Substantive Reasonableness of Sentence
- Criminal Law: Child Abuse-Sufficiency Of Evidence-Closing Argument
- Civil Rights: Religious Freedom-RLUIPA-Res Judicata
- Civil Practice: Res Judicata-Stop Work Order
- Immigration: Drug Conviction-Removability-Overbreadth of State Offense
- Civil Practice: Asset Forfeiture-Sanctions
- Civil Rights: Due Process-Failure to State Claim
- Probate : Revocable Trust – Amendment – Reformation
- Employer – Employee : Unpaid Commissions – At-Will Status
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Effectiveness Of Counsel – Conflict Of Interest
- Appellate Practice : Jurisdiction – Final Judgment
- Nurse entitled to disability benefits despite working months after accident, Supreme Court rules
- Eastern District rules 10 cases against TitleMax may proceed without arbitration
- Supreme Court declines to hear Republican appeals on abortion ballot initiatives
- Cole County jury awards $1.56 billion in Roundup case headed for appeal
- Jury gives massive award after fleeing suspect causes fatal crash
- 8th Circuit tosses suit claiming false sale prices
- Attorney general releases report on Kim Gardner investigation
- Legal Limelight: Jason C. Smith, Office Managing Partner, Spencer Fane