The Missouri Senate today passed a bill that would prevent people from suing co-employees for work-related injuries.
The Missouri Senate has approved a host of changes to state employment discrimination law, setting a higher bar for fired workers to succeed
The state Senate has passed legislation that would require voters to show a photo ID to cast a ballot.
State Sen. Kevin Engler has introduced a bill calling for the nonpartisan election of judges.
State Sen. Kevin Engler calls the current system of partisan elections “disingenuous.”
Missouri judges are a bit closer to getting raises in their pay.
Ford will retain nearly 3,750 jobs and build a new vehicle at a Missouri plant that was in danger of closing.
Senate President Pro Tem Rob Mayer, R-Dexter, released a list of the senators who lead committees during the legislative session.
Sen. Jim Lembke, R-St. Louis County, has introduced a bill that would scrap Missouri’s public defender system and disband its central leadership.
The press release on Columbia Republican Sen. Kurt Schaefer’s Web site claiming the Appropriations Committee chairmanship shouldn’t have been posted, says a spokeswoman for Missouri Senate Majority Caucus.
A Missouri lawmaker is seeking to block a recommended pay raise for judges.
The Missouri Legislature is convening with its largest Republican majority in decades and its largest freshmen class in several years.
- Criminal Law: Child Abuse-Sufficiency Of Evidence-Closing Argument
- Civil Rights: Religious Freedom-RLUIPA-Res Judicata
- Civil Practice: Res Judicata-Stop Work Order
- Immigration: Drug Conviction-Removability-Overbreadth of State Offense
- Civil Practice: Asset Forfeiture-Sanctions
- Civil Rights: Due Process-Failure to State Claim
- Probate : Revocable Trust – Amendment – Reformation
- Employer – Employee : Unpaid Commissions – At-Will Status
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Effectiveness Of Counsel – Conflict Of Interest
- Appellate Practice : Jurisdiction – Final Judgment
- Domestic Relations : Parenting Plan – Child Support
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Guilty Plea – Sentence Advice
- Missouri Lawyers Media’s legal coverage commended
- Cole County prosecutor loses third Sunshine Law appeal
- Supreme Court weighs lagging symptoms in work comp case
- New accommodation rights for pregnant workers offer broad protections
- Clark named as next Eastern District chief judge
- Russell reflects on change as women take charge of Missouri’s legal system
- NCAA scores positive gender equity review from St. Louis firm
- Big improvements for Missouri bar takers | List of bar passers