Polsinelli has added three lateral shareholders to its Kansas City office.
Reed Williams has joined Polsinelli’s Kansas City office as a shareholder.
Denise Delcore, previously of Polsinelli’s Kansas City office, has joined FisherBroyles in Washington, D.C., as a partner.
Polsinelli has named Jane E. Arnold co-chair of the firm’s national business department.
Polsinelli has elected 28 attorneys to shareholders firmwide, including six in Kansas City and two in St. Louis.
Polsinelli has added Scott L. Smithson Jr. in St. Louis to the firm’s real estate practice.
Denise Delcore has joined Polsinelli as a shareholder in the firm’s labor relations practice. Delcore is located in the firm’s Kansas City office. Her practice focuses on the management side of labor relations, working with business leaders to prevent and reduce risk through human resources counsel. She routinely defends employers against unions in representation elections, […]
Polsinelli has added Jon S. Cline as an associate in its real estate practice in St. Louis. Cline has represented Fortune 500 companies in commercial property development. He also represented regional and national lenders in negotiating and documenting commercial lending transactions. He earned his law degree from the University of Kansas.
Sean Power has joined Polsinelli as shareholder in the firm’s Kansas City office. Power joins the firm’s national corporate & transactional practice. His practice will primarily focus on matters and transactions involving employee stock ownership plans and ESOP-owned companies. Most recently, Power served as general counsel and a member of the executive team of BlueScope […]
A Jackson County judge on Jan. 16 directed a verdict for Polsinelli in a case in which former clients of the firm alleged it and one of its attorneys breached an oral contract. The trial continued against the individual attorney before ending in a confidential settlement. The ruling came in a case brought by father-and-daughter […]
A dozen law firms either headquartered in Missouri or with a footprint in the state received top marks for their commitment to fostering LGBTQ equality in the workplace. On Jan. 21, the Human Rights Campaign issued its annual Corporate Equality Index for 2020. The index, which began in 2002, rates companies on their non-discrimination policies, […]
To say Polsinelli had a good year in 2019 would be an understatement. Revenue jumped by 13 percent, and profits per equity partner moved up by 28 percent. The firm capped a decade of rising revenues with a brand-new office serving the Miami area. Much of that success can be credited to Chase Simmons. Now […]
- Criminal Law: Child Abuse-Sufficiency Of Evidence-Closing Argument
- Civil Rights: Religious Freedom-RLUIPA-Res Judicata
- Civil Practice: Res Judicata-Stop Work Order
- Immigration: Drug Conviction-Removability-Overbreadth of State Offense
- Civil Practice: Asset Forfeiture-Sanctions
- Civil Rights: Due Process-Failure to State Claim
- Probate : Revocable Trust – Amendment – Reformation
- Employer – Employee : Unpaid Commissions – At-Will Status
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Effectiveness Of Counsel – Conflict Of Interest
- Appellate Practice : Jurisdiction – Final Judgment
- Domestic Relations : Parenting Plan – Child Support
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Guilty Plea – Sentence Advice
- Cole County prosecutor loses third Sunshine Law appeal
- Supreme Court weighs lagging symptoms in work comp case
- New accommodation rights for pregnant workers offer broad protections
- Clark named as next Eastern District chief judge
- Russell reflects on change as women take charge of Missouri’s legal system
- NCAA scores positive gender equity review from St. Louis firm
- Big improvements for Missouri bar takers | List of bar passers
- Athena Dickson named vice-president of Missouri Bar