Michael Textor, James Meadows and Dwayne Fulk join the firm from Polsinelli.
While the word earlier this month that Littler Mendelson, a large national law firm, would be moving its back offices to Kansas City seemed like good news for the city, not everyone in the area sees it that way.
Construction law attorney Holly Streeter-Schaefer joins Burns & McDonnell from Polsinelli.
Real estate attorney Greg Musil has moved to Douthit Frets Rouse Gentile & Rhodes after 27 years at the firm now known as Polsinelli.
Polsinelli recently added 24 new associates to the firm, half of which are located in the firm’s Missouri offices.
The former chief of staff for Kansas City Mayor Sly James will return to Kansas City-area law firm Polsinelli, where he previously worked as an attorney.
Lathrop & Gage announced the addition of an eight-person tax credit financing group that will join the firm’s national real estate practice in St. Louis.
Three Polsinelli attorneys have been appointed to the St. Louis chapter of the American Inns of Court, a national association of lawyers, judges and other legal professionals.
Polsinelli recently announced the election of attorneys to the position of shareholder within the firm. The promotions were effective Nov. 1.
Jennifer M. Schwartz is rejoining Polsinelli after spending several years as in-house counsel to real estate development company Extell Development in New York.
Two Missouri attorneys are among seven that moved into leadership positions with Polsinelli on Nov. 1.
Mark F. Brady joins Polsinelli as counsel in the firm’s national real estate development and transaction practices.
- Immigration: Asylum-Withholding of Removal-Appellate Jurisdiction
- Criminal Law: Child Pornography-Bottom-of-Guidelines Sentence-Substantive Reasonableness of Sentence
- Criminal Law: Child Abuse-Sufficiency Of Evidence-Closing Argument
- Civil Rights: Religious Freedom-RLUIPA-Res Judicata
- Civil Practice: Res Judicata-Stop Work Order
- Immigration: Drug Conviction-Removability-Overbreadth of State Offense
- Civil Practice: Asset Forfeiture-Sanctions
- Civil Rights: Due Process-Failure to State Claim
- Probate : Revocable Trust – Amendment – Reformation
- Employer – Employee : Unpaid Commissions – At-Will Status
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Effectiveness Of Counsel – Conflict Of Interest
- Appellate Practice : Jurisdiction – Final Judgment
- Nurse entitled to disability benefits despite working months after accident, Supreme Court rules
- Eastern District rules 10 cases against TitleMax may proceed without arbitration
- Supreme Court declines to hear Republican appeals on abortion ballot initiatives
- Cole County jury awards $1.56 billion in Roundup case headed for appeal
- Jury gives massive award after fleeing suspect causes fatal crash
- 8th Circuit tosses suit claiming false sale prices
- Attorney general releases report on Kim Gardner investigation
- Legal Limelight: Jason C. Smith, Office Managing Partner, Spencer Fane