Missouri Lawyers Media will honor 23 attorneys from around the state with its 2020 In-House Counsel awards, recognizing their successes in navigating complicated contract negotiations, steering high-stakes litigation and defending their companies’ assets.
For the fourth year, Missouri Lawyers Media will present the awards to attorneys from a broad range of industries and organizations operating throughout the state and beyond.
They will be recognized during a virtual ceremony set for Friday, Nov. 13.
Lifetime Achievement Award:
- Mark C. Darrell, senior vice president, chief legal and compliance officer, Spire
Health care organization:
- Urmila Paranjpe Baumann, associate chief counsel, Cigna
Nonprofit or government organization:
- Nate Berneking, director of financial and administrative ministries, Missouri Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church
- Barbara A. Enneking, general counsel, Bi-State Development
- Chris Lebeck, city attorney, City of Branson
Private company with more than $500 million in annual revenue:
- Charles Etherington, senior vice president and general counsel, American Century Investments
- Sven Fickeler, senior corporate counsel, Bunzl Distribution USA
- Jenny Herner, assistant vice president and assistant general counsel, MiTek
- Nancy Inman, general counsel, ARCO Construction Co.
- Gregory Omer, executive vice president, corporate secretary and general counsel, Central Bancompany
- Laura Staley, employment counsel, Enterprise Holdings Inc.
- Peter Wimmer, executive vice president and general counsel, First Bank
Private company with up to $500 million in annual revenue:
- Jacqueline Pollvogt, general counsel, Drury Development Corporation
- Mary Frontczak, chief legal and administrative officer and corporate secretary, Compass Minerals
- John Godar, associate general counsel, Anheuser-Busch
- Sara Meinhard, vice president, assistant general counsel & head of litigation, Cerner Corporation
- John C. Pauls, executive vice president and general counsel, UMB Financial Corporation
- Tyrus Ulmer, chief counsel, The Boeing Company
- Lauren Allen, general counsel, Housing Authority of Kansas City
- Alexander Bean, director of legal services for risk management, BJC HealthCare
- Mary Kate Hogan, general counsel, Clearent
- Tyler Winn, associate general counsel, Anheuser-Busch
- Beatrice Zdrodowski, general counsel and risk management officer, Ungerboeck Software International
For tickets or more information, click here.