Webinars are a great way to share your knowledge on trending topics and become a thought leader in your industry! This exclusive opportunity provides direct access to Missouri’s legal business leaders and decision makers.
- Webinar with topic and participants of your choice, to be moderated by you or by our editor
- Full list of webinar sign-ups/attendees
- Print advertising in Missouri Lawyers Media promoting the webinar
- Co-branded emails to the Missouri Lawyers Media online subscriber database promoting the webinar
- Digital advertising on molawyersmedia.com before and after the webinar date
- Promotion of the webinar through Missouri Lawyers Media social media channels
- Other marketing opportunities customized as needed
Interested? Contact Johnny Aguirre at 314-558-3257 or email@example.com
Reopening Your Business in the Age of COVID-19
As businesses look to reopen amid the pandemic, this webinar discusses how to best avoid liability issues in the “new normal.” Among the topics covered: best practices for employee communication and how to ensure your workplace is ready for employees to return.
A Conversation with Kylar Broadus
In a historic decision in June, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the 1964 Civil Rights Act protects gay and transgender workers from workplace discrimination based on sex. For attorney, long-time activist and transgender icon Kylar Broadus, the ruling represents a long-sought victory after decades of struggle. Watch a conversation with Broadus about his personal journey and his professional quest for fairness.