Webinars are a great way to share your knowledge on trending topics and become a thought leader in your industry! This exclusive opportunity provides direct access to Missouri’s legal business leaders and decision makers.
- Webinar with topic and participants of your choice, to be moderated by you or by our editor
- Full list of webinar sign-ups/attendees
- Print advertising in Missouri Lawyers Media promoting the webinar
- Co-branded emails to the Missouri Lawyers Media online subscriber database promoting the webinar
- Digital advertising on molawyersmedia.com before and after the webinar date
- Promotion of the webinar through Missouri Lawyers Media social media channels
- Other marketing opportunities customized as needed
Interested? Contact Johnny Aguirre at 314-558-3257 or email@example.com
March 31: COVID-19 Vaccine Rights of Employers and Employees
This webinar will discuss COVID vaccines and whether to mandate or recommend that staff be inoculated. Participants will learn more about which approaches will promote health and safety in the workplace.
Reopening Your Business in the Age of COVID-19
As businesses look to reopen amid the pandemic, this webinar discusses how to best avoid liability issues in the “new normal.” Among the topics covered: best practices for employee communication and how to ensure your workplace is ready for employees to return.
A Conversation with Kylar Broadus
In a historic decision in June, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the 1964 Civil Rights Act protects gay and transgender workers from workplace discrimination based on sex. For attorney, long-time activist and transgender icon Kylar Broadus, the ruling represents a long-sought victory after decades of struggle. Watch a conversation with Broadus about his personal journey and his professional quest for fairness.