Recent Articles from MO Lawyers Media Staff
The Kansas City Municipal Judicial Nominating Commission will meet on Nov. 21 for public interviews with 11 candidates for two vacancies on the Kansas City Municipal Court.
Gov. Mike Parson made two judicial appointments ahead of the Nov. 8 election.
The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis is moving to a new downtown location next year.
The Appellate Judicial Commission is accepting applications to fill the vacancy on the Missouri Court of Appeals Eastern District.
Rozen joins B2B Back 2 Basics Marketing in St. Charles has hired Bill Rozen as associate creative director and copywriter. Rozen has more than 10 years of experience in marketing and advertising. His work background includes stints with the NFL’s St. Louis Rams and Atlanta Falcons; Momentum-St. Louis; and “Pittsburgh Magazine.” Rozen’s duties will include […]
Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale announced William Hoffman has joined its health care practice group as an associate. Hoffman is a 2010 graduate of Saint Louis University School of Law. His practice focuses on representation of hospitals, health care systems, physician groups and other health care providers. Armstrong Teasdale partner Thomas Bottini has been inducted as […]
- Immigration: Asylum-Withholding of Removal-Appellate Jurisdiction
- Criminal Law: Child Pornography-Bottom-of-Guidelines Sentence-Substantive Reasonableness of Sentence
- Criminal Law: Child Abuse-Sufficiency Of Evidence-Closing Argument
- Civil Rights: Religious Freedom-RLUIPA-Res Judicata
- Civil Practice: Res Judicata-Stop Work Order
- Immigration: Drug Conviction-Removability-Overbreadth of State Offense
- Civil Practice: Asset Forfeiture-Sanctions
- Civil Rights: Due Process-Failure to State Claim
- Probate : Revocable Trust – Amendment – Reformation
- Employer – Employee : Unpaid Commissions – At-Will Status
- Criminal Law : Post-Conviction Relief – Effectiveness Of Counsel – Conflict Of Interest
- Appellate Practice : Jurisdiction – Final Judgment
- Nurse entitled to disability benefits despite working months after accident, Supreme Court rules
- Eastern District rules 10 cases against TitleMax may proceed without arbitration
- Supreme Court declines to hear Republican appeals on abortion ballot initiatives
- Cole County jury awards $1.56 billion in Roundup case headed for appeal
- Jury gives massive award after fleeing suspect causes fatal crash
- 8th Circuit tosses suit claiming false sale prices
- Attorney general releases report on Kim Gardner investigation
- Legal Limelight: Jason C. Smith, Office Managing Partner, Spencer Fane